Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Message- TrEaSuRe


Sunday School was a real treat this morning. The lesson was about our treasures.

Do you keep treasures in a special place? I do. It's called my home. Treasures can be many different items, but not always tangible. Sometimes they are a memory. One of a special person, or special time.

Matthew 6:19-21
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Do I store up treasures here on earth? I do, of course.

Do you?



0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP