Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall?

It's time to replace the mirror in the master bathroom. Right now it's the usual mirror which came with the home- big, no frame, and no imagination.

Ideally, the mirror should be pretty, and add a bit of "architectural wow."

I like this idea of adding a free standing full-length mirror, but I don't have room for it.

I like this mirror for it's architectural details.

I like this mirror for it's small ledge, which would be good for odds n'ends. But does that mean I would put too much stuff on it? Hmm...


I really like these adjustable mirrors. They could blend with whatever wall color I decide.

I like these because they make a simple, yet striking statement against the orange walls.

I like this one because of it's shape. My bath would require at least 2.

Thoughts? What does your master bath look like?

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP