Monday, August 16, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama

I'm finally here! Last Monday, I drug too much luggage to Gulf Shores, Alabama to stay in my beach front rental, while I begin work at a new job. (Pic at left is view from front door.)

So, here's the update:

* As I was unpacking, and making a list of what I needed, I noticed that a few of my left shoes were missing. Because I recently broke my left ankle, I haven't really been able to wear shoes on that foot. Obviously I didn't plan ahead and now need those shoes. Luckily they have a few outlets (see next item).

* They have a great outlet here with Ann Taylor, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Banana Republic, and more. It's dangerous- but oh so good!

* The new job feels like home! It really is fabulous, and I'm enjoying meeting the people and the training.

* I've been house hunting here and found a very cute blue and white home, with a very welcoming front porch.

* I'm missing the main {furry} man. His current family loves him and is taking good care of him, but I miss his excitement. Hopefully my house will sell soon, so I can bring him home.

How's your week going?

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP