Tuesday, August 17, 2010

About the Town

Gulf Shores is really wonderful. It's a little bit big city, but sweet, charming town. Even with it's quirks.

My observations:

* People here {love} their fried fish here. And it is so good. Like "dunk it in the homemade tartar sauce and a moan rumbles from your throat" good.

* When the speed limit is 35 mph, go 35 mph. They're pretty strict about it.

* Nice people are everywhere. It's contagious.

* The beach boulevard has a place for bike riders and walkers, so if you come, bring your bike.

That is really all that I have right now, but I'm sure more will come soon.

Enjoy :)

1 Thoughts:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards August 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear more!

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP