Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unexpected Visitor

Sorry it's been awhile. Unfortunately, some not-so-great things are happening at work, and I've been applying to jobs like crazy. Pretty soon everyone will have my resume. :)

Anyway, I wanted to show you the visitor we had yesterday at my office. As I was walking in, I noticed an oddity on the wall. At first glance, I thought it was a turtle, but as I got closer, I saw the ears, and then...the wings!!

Yes, it was a bat! He hung around (ha ha) until lunch, then took off. At least he had a good parking spot. :)

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP