Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time Savers





I found these tips in Women's Day magazine, and thought they would be helpful for others!

1. Upon returning from the grocery store, portion snacks into baggies for easy access and portion control. I like to do this with cookies and grapes.

2. Take a basket around the house. Pick up anything that doesn't belong in that particular room, and place it in the appropriate home. I really like this idea because it's quick and easy.

3. Make a mudroom for umbrellas, shoes, etc. This cuts my cleaning time, because I don't track unnecessary dirt into the house.

4. To keep sheets together, put the entire folded bunch inside a pillowcase. It makes for a neat package and no more hunting!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP