Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project- For Someone Else

Check out my next project! The best part about it is that it will be done by someone else! Yeah!

I have an individual whom I use to reupholster my furniture and I can't wait to introduce the two of them.

This is a chair which the boy's parents were trying to re-home. I think it's gorgeous with it's wooden legs and sides.














I can just see it with some off white linen fabric and toile seat.













Thoughts?

Enjoy :)

1 Thoughts:

Liz Harrell March 10, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Oooh... so jealous. That is a really fabulous chair. I saw one similar to this redone in a linen'ish/burlap'ish fabric at a decorating store. It was stunning.

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP