Thursday, February 4, 2010

Welcome Home Cora!

A married couple who are close friends of mine, recently added to their family! It was a baby, but the four-legged kind. :)

She is such a cutie, and her name is Cora.


































So, of course I am jealous and have begun to look for my own fur-baby.

:)

The boy really wants one of these (beagle):






















Since my parents have westie's, I would really like one of my own.
























I would also like to explore the Great Pyrenees.






















But first, the back yard must be fenced. Really.

Hmm, decisions decisions.

I would love advice/comments/feedback about your furbabies!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP