Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ode to Craigslist

Dear craigslist, you are my favorite,
I visit everyday and savor it.

I browse through your household, electronics, and free,
hoping to find that one item that calls to me.

Sometimes it's a tv, a sofa or a bowl,
My excitement I can barely control.

Feverishly, I rush to my email, hoping for a steal,
typing furiously to close the deal.

Finally, I receive a note,
and rush for my coat.

I'm out the door like a flash,
racing towards my new cache.

Safely stashed in the back is my new toy,
I'm headed home to enjoy.

We'll do this again tomorrow craigslist,
for your items, I cannot resist.

Enjoy! :)
(The item above was one of my freebie finds.)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP