Monday, February 22, 2010

Garage = Disaster Area

This weekend I begged on bended knee (actually, I just asked nicely) for the boy to help me with the garage. It could've been declared a disaster area.

Really, how much cardboard, pieces of wood, and opened paint cans does one need? Evidently I need enough to clutter the garage and barely get 1 car into a 2 car garage!

So, out went all the "have too many's" and the "what the heck is that for's." It was actually quite liberating.

We were able to put many items together in these nice little thing called plastic containers, with lids! Wowsa! Now, everything is nicely organized and on one wall.

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo quite yet, but I will get one up here soon.

Happy clean garage day!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP