Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Burn Me!

Am I the only one obsessed with Burn Notice? It is so incredibly clever!

The premise is that the main character, Michael, has been "burned" (or let go) by the federal agency who was his employer. So, he can't leave Miami and his assets are frozen.

The episodes are about his attempts to locate the person who put the burn notice out on him. He is aided by a former girlfriend who was an IRA agent, ex Navy SEAL, and his mom.

The last episode I saw was a great one where Michael helped clean the neighborhood of drug dealers. Go Michael!

Feel free to go to USA Network to watch the episodes online!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP