Friday, January 29, 2010

Today is that Day

Do you ever have those days where you put on certain clothes to make a really great combination? Well, today was that day for me! :)

Since we no longer have casual Friday's (no jeans- boo), I tried to select something a bit casual but nice in case tonight becomes date night. I'm so happy with what I chose! I decided on a monochromatic look, with a statement necklace (as influenced by Fab Finds under $50.)

So, today's outfit is gray pants, white cami, light gray top, black boots, and a pearl necklace with a ribbon tie. It was a great investment from a flea market. (Want one? Check out ebay's offerings!)

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP