Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Four Eyes

I did a little pre-planning this year and decided to put extra money in my flexible spending account for new glasses. Since both my prescription and frame preference have changed (ahem), I thought it was time.

My current glasses are nice, but they are rimless, and because I am a little on the blind side, the lenses are thick. Think bottle caps.

So, off to the store I went. It wasn't easy. I tried on so many pairs, that I began to think my face wasn't made for glasses. But after the third store, I finally found a winner.









I wanted something a little square to off-set my Because I have a round face, I need something rectangular, to make my face look longer.

They should be ready for pick-up at the end of this week! Yeah!

:) Enjoy

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP