Monday, January 4, 2010

Bathroom Renovation

During my nice long holiday vacation (thank you university!) I've been watching alot of HGTV. Of course this inspired me to work on the bathroom.

So, for the last week or so, I've been slaving away on the bathroom.

First, I decided upon a light fixture. The bronze finish was a must for me, because of the warm feel it would add to my now white-on-white blah bathroom.











Next came paint colors. I ultimately went with a warm neutral beige. It has just enough color to be a color, but is also very versatile with all colors and patterns (hint).







Window coverings came next. Although the window has white blinds, it needed a little character. I choose a black and white toile print to make the neutral wall color pop.
















Now, for some finishing touches, including some black accents such as,

















Whats next? New faucets and framed mirror! Yeah!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP