Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So Close

Unfortunately, I'm just not ready. Between the Thanksgiving trip and the illness, I feel as though it's a half-Christmas this year. I've missed the baking, scurrying about, and the general yule-tide cheer.

But instead of lamenting the lack of time, I am going to go with the flow and enjoy. My family and friends know that I love them and I try to give to them all year long.

So, come Christmas, birthday, and New Year's. May the season be bright!

disclaimer: This does not mean that I won't rush out to the stores today. ;)

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP