Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To Make a Grand Entrance

It was really time- trust me. My plain black door needed a touch of pizazz, a punch...a bam!

So, of course I pulled out the spray paint! It's my new best friend!

Before: Plain, black front door with standard gold tone hardware.










After: Shiny black door with bronze hardware and a welcoming wreath.











Just in case you cannot see the wreath, it has berries in fall colors, with a small sign that says "Family Matters."









This was an easy project (love spray paint), and it makes a real difference for my entrance. It will be a great fix until I can replace the door with one that has some glass.

Perhaps one of these? Wouldn't this be great in a another color with some lights hung on the inside?









Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP