Thursday, October 29, 2009

Night of Subs

Last night, I was bitten by the cooking bug. Instead of getting out the usual frozen meal and heating some bread, I decided that chili would be so much better.

It actually came out well, although I substituted turkey for ground beef.

Unfortunately, the cookies didn't have the same luck because I substituted Bisquick for flour. I wouldn't recommend doing this.

The cookies looked great, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't get them out of the pan. Seriously, I was trying my hardest, not being gentle at all, but no-go. Or rather no cookies. Bummer.

I've learned my lesson, and hopefully, you've learned too. Remember, no substituting Bisquick.

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP