Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Goals

Unfortunately, I really didn't officially have any September goals, but I did some things done, especially related to my graduate degree. Happy dance.

Class:
1. Select topic for final paper (of Graduate career, might I add)
2. Complete annotated bibliography

Clean/Organization:
1. Organize shoes (and get them off of the floor!)
2. Steam clean tv room carpet

Professional Development:
1. Update resume and references

How was your September?

Enjoy :)

4 Thoughts:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards September 30, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Okay, I must be crazy - I never was able to post a comment on your blog. Now I can.

Insert happy dance!

You had a successful month. Great work.

Ashley October 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

OMG! I love, seriously LOVE, your blog and am so happy you commented on mine! I feel special! :)

I check your blog at least twice a day (just in case) and really like how you organize things!

Come back soon & Happy October!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 2, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

You are too sweet. =)

I've been trying to comment on yours for a while, but never have been able to.

Now the flood gates are open.

Ashley October 2, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Am doing the happy dance in my office. Really!

:)

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP