Wednesday, September 30, 2009

October Goals

Yeah for October! It's time to get out all things fall and enjoy the cooler weather.

I love this month and am excited for my goals! Really, I am!

Personal Development:
1. Revise budget, add more saving, less spending.
2. Try a new recipe and blog-it.
2. Read "The How To of Happiness"













Professional Development:
1. Apply for more jobs with my new degree
2. Read Never Check Email in the Morning











Clean/Organization/Decorate:
1. Return garage items to rightful owners (really)
2.
Paint twin bed

Travel:
1. Take a day trip to local museum or park

Class:

1. Finish final paper (of graduate career)

Enjoy! :)

1 Thoughts:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 2, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

SO jealous that you are on your last paper of your graduate career. I'm clicking my heels and wishing for the same.... unfortuntely, I still have a year. =(

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP