Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good News and Bad News

Sorry I've been AWOL. Tuesday was a crazy day in the city due to the rain and flooding! It took me 3 hours to get home.
Talk about drama!
Now our offices are closed due to flooding. They said we had about 4 feet of water.
At one time I was stuck at the office, which had no power, while my car was in a flooded parking lot.

It really wasn't the best situation I've ever been in.



BUT, the good news is that I'm currently on the 127 Yard Sale! Happy Dance!

It's been a super trip so far. I've seen all kinds of things that I had to force myself not to buy. ;)

I'll post more updates when I return! Enjoy!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP