Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Usually a Flip-Flop Maniac...but..

I love my flip flops. When summer starts, that is the first piece of clothing (or anything) that comes out of hibernation. This year, though, I decided to branch out.

Alot of stores are carrying flat gladiator-ish sandals, and usually I just pass them by on my way to the flip-flop isle. However, during a recent trip to JC Penney's, I stopped. And looked. And bought.

Wowsa! They are super comfortable! So far, I've worn them with my jeans, white shorts, capri's, and some flirty summer dresses.

Another bonus is that they are relatively and inexpensive. I've found them for $15-$30. Since mine are more for casual wear, I elected to buy the inexpensive ones (think $15).

Need some guidance?



These are from Old Navy, for about $15.








For $15.00, you could have these from Target. Don't wear enough black? No worries! They also come in green and pink patent.





Happy Shopping!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP