Friday, June 19, 2009

Smoking in the Bathroom

Yes, this is happening, and I don't mean by using a lighter.

Unfortunately, in the mornings, my bathroom really heats up due to the steam from the shower and the heat from the blow drier, not to mention any other hair device I might use...straightener...curling iron... (you gals know how it is).

By the time I'm done, it's a sauna. And the exhaust fan is just not effective. Whew!

To remedy this, I've been thinking about adding a ceiling fan in the bathroom. I have 14+ foot ceilings in there and I think with a great fan, it could be really nice.

After a bit of research, I've found that some ceiling fans are rated for damp locations. For example, this guy:








I also like this guy, plus he's a little cheaper,










And this one! I really like the color and the wide blades.












If you think this is crazy, you've got to tell me.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP