Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tripping- Part 2

Soon, I'll be jetting off to the west for a work conference. My packing list has already been started on my iPhone, of course. Currently, I have planned on a few pairs of light-weight pants and some jeans.

That list is going out the window after checking the weather today. While I am not leaving for another week, upon seeing the highs as 95, 96, and 97, the clothing list must be re-evaluated. Pronto.

I'm thinking more of these:

























And some of these:


























And of course, these:















0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP