Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I surrendered..

to the iPhone. That's right. I walked into the AT&T store to look at Blackberry's and walked out with this-












Am I pleased with the phone? Ecstatically!

It is without a doubt, one of the best things I have ever owned. Seriously. (If you do not want an iPhone, or do not want to spend the money, please don't read any further.)

Since I bought the phone, I have added applications like mad. Luckily though, I don't keep all of them, instead, removing it when finding another which works better. However, I do have a few that I use daily.

1. Mint.com- This application keeps my money managed (what little I have).









2. Weather- I check this every morning. The fact that it lets me store other cities is a bonus. In addition to my home city, I also have Dallas, Paris, London, Las Vegas, and Daytona Beach.














3. Craigsphone- I love a good deal, and the iPhone lets me search Craigslist for it. Right now, I'm on the hunt for a tent.










4. USA Today- This is one of the newspapers I check daily on my computer, so I went ahead and added it.










5. AAA discounts- It's my duty to be on the lookout for discounts, and this application helps with this.














Did I forget to mention that the applications mentioned above are all free? Yep, they are.

**I would also recommend that if you already have an iPhone and haven't set it to password protect- DO IT! I have too much on my phone for it to fall into the wrong hands. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

Happy iPhone-ing! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP