Wednesday, May 6, 2009

French Country & Ballard Designs

As I age, my taste changes. Not only do I now like different foods (cottage cheese) and movies (scary), but also my decoration preferences. For example, country french designs have really turned my head recently.

When I need a fix, or new items, I check out Ballard Designs online. They have scrumptious items. Their bit of whimsy is the perfect blend of pretty and unusual.

For example:
1. These bee napkin rings (sale, 4/$14.99)














2. This Urn Medallion Indoor/Outdoor Rug (in red sale, $14.99)













3. Zadora Cutout Plaques (3/$29.99)















4. Castle Box ($49.99)















Additionally, they have great dining set, should you have the money and the desire to purchase one.

I really like the Chianni Trestle Table, which you can customize by color and chair style.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP