Thursday, February 12, 2009

Console Me

I have been wanting, no, craving a console table/sofa table to hold my lamps. Preferably, it would be clean, and classic, with a bit of storage.

The clean lines of this one really floats my boat, but the price ($549) doesn't.


I think I'll move on. This one has nice drawers for storage, in case I decide to re-arrange the furniture so that the table is not between the couch and wall.

The iron and glass on this one would go with any furniture I already have, or will have in the future. However, I wonder if I could be trusted to keep it organized and clean. Hmmm...
I really like this one for it's clean lines, drawers, bottom shelf, not to mention a great price. With a quick change of the drawer knobs, it would be right at home.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP