Friday, January 16, 2009

We'll Always Have Paris

Last summer my wonderful mama and I went to the city of lights, the city of love. Yes, Paris, France! And it was wonderful.

We stayed at a beautiful apartment which was so charming! It had a kitchen, nice bath, and even a washer/dryer combo. Bonus!! I cannot tell you how nice it was to take a minimum pair of pants and wash them every few days. Makes more room for shoes! :)

View from the apartment of the street.



The apartment was a studio, but had 2 large floor to ceiling windows to let in the smells and sounds of the Parisian street below. I even got to peek into the apartment across the street and see their wonderful library!




The owner left us some bottled water (always needed after a long day of shopping), some wine (refreshing as we review our purchases), and coffee (for that morning jolt to send us on our next shopping trip).



Want to rent this apartment? Go to Vacation Rentals By Owner.

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP