Monday, January 26, 2009

British Find

I love to find things from other countries and incorporate them into my home decor. For example, lawn bowling balls. I found these in England and found them to be both interesting and unique.
"Bowls is a sport in which the goal is to roll slightly asymmetric balls, called bowls, closest to a smaller white ball called the jack. Bowls, either flat- or crown-green, is usually played outdoors, on grass and synthetic surfaces. Flat-green bowls can also be played indoors on synthetic surfaces. Both variants are collectively known as "lawn bowls" (thanks Wikipedia). The sport is related to bocce ball.

The great thing about these is that you don't have to travel overseas to get them.
Instead, search for them on ebay!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP