Thursday, January 29, 2009

Breaking Out!

We are on Snow Day #3, and it will be #4 tomorrow. The weatherman also said we might have another storm beginning on Monday. Sheesh!

I.HAD.TO.GET.OUT!!

So, I bundled into the 4-wheel drive and headed to Lowe's.

Oh Lowe's, how I love thee! I drool over your lights, pine over your sinks, and adore your storage!

Since the top of the cabinets are going to take more work, and an electrician, I've decided to move on to another project.

Here's what I bought at Lowe's.






Can you guess the next project?

And yes, I'm the "crazy" painting in my garage in 20 degree weather. :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP