Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long Time Gone (Boy do I have a story for you!)

Sorry I've been MIA. My Memorial Day weekend was good, until the end. Me and the boy headed to a Kentucky State Park to do some camping. And of course a whole lot of eating of the usuals- hot dogs, hamburgers, and smores! Yummy!

Everything was going good until the very last day. We were starting to pack up when Alby and I headed to the bathroom, which was up a slight hill. Going up was fine, coming down was the problem. Unfortunately, Alby wanted to walk down the hill, and I wanted to use the stairs. Alby won and I lost, big time!

Coming down the hill, I fell and fractured (broke) both sides of my ankle. Big ouchie! Pain everywhere! Needless to say, the boy took me to the hospital (at warp speed- no complaints here) where they gave me glorious pain meds and x-rayed the boo-boo. To make a long story short, I'll be having surgery this week where they will insert screws to help the ankle heal.

What can I say, when I do it, I do it right!

How was your weekend?

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP