Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Warrior

I'm sure you've noticed that I've been gone for a bit. Unfortunately, some class work needed to be done and I didn't have much time to do it. Anyway, it's been done, and I'm back.

This weekend, since there is no more homework, I'll be doing quite a bit at the casa. It's been neglected lately, and looks pretty bad.

I need to:
1. plant the tomato seeds
2. vacuum most of the house (sounds lovely doesn't it)
3. try to mow, but it's raining right now, so that may not happen
4. buy tile filler to work on 5 split tiles (it's really awful looking)
5. donate books to library and clothes to goodwill

Whew! I better start early!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP