Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Healthy Potato Recipe

I love, LOVE, potatoes! They are one of my favorites, and I've begun to cook them as a healthier alternative.

Last night, I whipped this up:

Lemon Dill Potatoes:
* 4 potatoes
* 1/2 c olive oil
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* juice of 1 lemon
* 1/2 tsp of dill

Scrub the outside of the potatoes to clean the skin. Slice them very thin (the thinner you slice them, the faster they cook). Heat a skillet (that has a lid) on medium high. Add all ingredients except potatoes. Allow to heat for 3 minutes. Add potatoes and cook until golden brown, about 10-15 min.

Enjoy! :)

1 Thoughts:

aneka resep April 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Can you describe what that dill

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP