Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Teriyaki Baked Chicken

I tried to get creative last night with some chicken, and it was surprisingly good! I paired it with rice (cooked in chicken broth), and broccoli. Yum!

Teriyaki Baked Chicken

*5 boneless, skinless chicken strips
* 2.5 cups teriyaki sauce
* 1 cup teriyaki sauce
* butter spray
* 3 cups breadcrumbs (I used crushed crackers)

Preparation:
1. add chicken and 2.5 cups of teriyaki sauce to shallow bowl. Make sure teriyaki sauce covers chicken. Let marinate at least 1.5-2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400.
3. Remove chicken from marinade and dip into breadcrumbs. Make sure to cover thoroughly. Add to oven ready dish.
4. Spray with butter spray.
5. Cook in ove for 20-25 minutes or until done.

Enjoy!
:)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP