Monday, March 1, 2010

February Goals Update

February wasn't too bad. I'm still lagging behind in the clean/organize/decorate area. Hmmm...

Unfortunately, I still have not moved the twin bed into the guest room. It is currently living with my grandparents in their garage. Before the end of this week, I hope to have it in my garage. :) That's a start, right?

Regarding the wreath, I have my eye on quite a few on ebay, so hopefully this goal can be easily fulfilled.

The bedroom curtains are a fail, but not because I haven't tried. I've looked at Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and Lowes. My current favorites are these:













Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP