Friday, January 8, 2010

New Recipe- Meatloaf

It was my first time, ever, making meatloaf, and it turned out really well! I paired it with macaroni and cheese, and it was a hit!

Meatloaf

Ingredients:
* ground beef
* ground turkey
* 1.5 tbsp of pesto
* 1 tsp garlic
* 2 cup ketchup
* 2 cup dried onion
* 2 cup crackers (crushed)
* 2 eggs
* 2 tbsp butter
* set aside 2 cups ketchup

Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix pesto, garlic, onion, ketchup, crackers, egg, and butter. Add beef and turkey
3. Place beef mixture in loaf pan (I actually used a square glass pan).
4. Top with 2 cups of the set aside ketchup
5. Bake for 1 hour.

Serve with your favorite side!

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP