Wednesday, January 6, 2010

After Christmas Chaos

It wouldn't be Christmas without a little after Christmas chaos! You know the kind- wrapping paper everywhere, Christmas tree branches scattered about, and lights in bunches.

So this year I decided to make next year a little easier. Off to Home Depot I went, and purchased this guy, in green. After a bit of thinking, I actually bought 2 of the 54 gallon totes.


Let me tell you a little secret, I love organization and storage. So you can imagine how excited I was about this purchase. To be able to find everything for next year's holidays is priceless. Really.

When I got home, I couldn't wait to get started.











The large tree in the living room went first. Most of it fitted into one of the large bins. Yeehaw!! Next Christmas is going to be a breeze!















The smaller trees, stockings, and various other items went next. Before putting them into the storage bins, I placed them in one location to make the packing easier.

Now I need to find a place for them in the garage. Yippee!

How is your storage and organization going?

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP