Monday, December 21, 2009

Sickie

It's been quite a weekend for me. I had hoped to spend Friday night on a very special date night and Saturday with some friends making the season jolly. In addition to the last minute shopping that I wanted to do. :)

Unfortunately, fate had other plans for me. I began to get a sore throat on Thursday night, and by Saturday morning, I could hardly swallow.

So, off to the doctor I went and came back with prescriptions to treat my strep throat. Yep, I said it. It was nasty stuff.

Luckily, the meds have been fabulous and I am well on the way to happy, healthy holiday!

How is your Christmas shopping coming?

:) Enjoy!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP