Thursday, December 10, 2009

November Goals

Goal time! I was actually pleased that I accomplished so many of my (ahem, few) goals.

Here's the details.

Personal Development:

1. Continue to use coupons and seek out good deals.- DONE- I think I'll keep this on the list.
2. Make a new recipe and blog it.- Oopsie- I'm really not sure why this didn't get done, hmm...

Clean/Organization/Decorate:
1. Move sofa table into family room.- DONE- And I have a picture! I'm so happy with it.
2.
List a few items on ebay.- DONE- It was just in time for Christmas.

Class:

1. Continue to complete assignments.- Only 50% of this was completed, but I'm happy with that.

Next up, December!!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP