Friday, November 13, 2009

Junk in the Trunk

This week I was so excited to get on Craigslist and find someone who was getting rid of (free) two trunks. They didn't post a picture nor dimensions, but that's ok. I love a good project. :)

Needless to say, I contacted the seller immediately and received a quick response.

Could it be one of these?











































You KNOW what I did next! I envisioned these trunks in so many places!

* Perhaps storage in the garage?
* Perhaps storage in the extra bedroom filled with pretty linens?
* Perhaps an accent under one of the windows with a warm blanket?
* Perhaps a coffee table in my living room with some scented candles?

So many choices! I couldn't wait to get them home so I quickly emailed the seller and asked when I could go and get them.

This is what I got in response:

Did you miss it? Yep, me too. They didn't respond. Bummer. So now I have trunks on the brain, with no trunks.

Enjoy the weekend. :

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP