Friday, November 27, 2009

Coasting

Since I'm traveling today, I made it a point to pick up cardboard coasters from various restaurants to use for this clever project:

Original purpose: Preventing pesky water rings on wood.

Aha! use: Tagging gifts for the people at home. Hang on to cardboard coasters from the bars and the restaurants you visit on your journey. When you return home with souvenirs for friends and family, punch a hole near the edge of the coaster, tie a ribbon through the hole, and write a quick note in an empty space (or on the blank side).

Reward: Clever gift tags that capture a travel memory

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP