Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wreath Roundup!

I love, love, LOVE fall wreaths! They are colorful and oh-so welcoming!






















Currently, I have this guy, who I would love to re-purpose. It really needs some embellishment and a bright pop of color. What do you think about adding some orange ribbon, some white lights, and the initial of my last name in the middle? These items would liven it up and make it clearly visible during the day and night!













Hmmm, my mind is already turning! Thoughts?

Enjoy! :)

1 Thoughts:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards October 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I love fall wreaths, too. I love all wreaths, actually.

Love the star.

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP