Thursday, October 8, 2009

St. James Fair!

It's that time again! Nothing signals fall in the derby city like the St. James Art Fair! It's held the first weekend in October and is one of the premiere art shows in the country. I love wandering around (free admission), smelling the yummy coffee, and getting inspiration!

It's held in an older part of derby city, with grand homes and beautiful trees.


On to the good stuff!

I thought this was a great way to repurpose an old window. They also had one with a black and white map behind it. Note to self!


These birdhouses were so unusual and full of great color! What bird wouldn't want to live here!


When I win the lottery, these are one of the first things I'm buying! Not only are they pretty and durable, but they are also super comfortable! Just imagine these around an outside fireplace with some hot cider and s'mores!


The jewelry was fantastic because it's all handmade and one of kind. I liked it so much that I bought a fabulous piece for me and another piece for a giveaway! Details soon!

Alot of vendors had beautiful glass...



Vibrant art...
And detailed wordworking.

I couldn't buy it all, but I did get a few cards since Christmas is coming.

Enjoy :)

1 Thoughts:

Unknown October 9, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

Looks great! I love the idea for the reclaimed windows, Have a sweet day!

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP