Thursday, September 24, 2009

TV Room Re-do

The bug bit me yesterday- the "re-arrange your furniture" bug!

I struggle with my tv room for soo many reasons, including:
1. It is rectangular instead square.
2. Too many openings into other rooms or access for windows. Don't get me wrong, I like an open floor plan, but this is pretty ridiculous.
3. Part of the kitchen counter comes out into the room, so I pretty much cannot use that wall.
4. The media center is way too big. I need to invest in a flat panel and get rid of the monster.

On to the show: here is the before,












And here is the after. I took the advice of quite a few HGTV's and TLC's and angled the couch. Truthfully, I'm not real sure if I like this but it makes for a nice change.












What do you think? Is the angled couch working?

Enjoy :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP