Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boo-teeful Things!

Yes, one of my favorite holidays is around the corner- Halloween! So, yesterday I went to Micheal's to score some early bargains.

Score!

Here is what I bought:















Some raffia and some Halloween decorations- I'll use these to make a garland for the fireplace.















A felt plaque and some colorful stickers- I'm not sure where I'll put this, but it will have a nice home once done. :)















Some make-your-own kits- Once finished they will go on the fireplace with some battery operated candles.















I am so excited and want to decorate now! When do you usually decorate?

:) Enjoy!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP