Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bed Bummer

This is the bed that Ashley bought.

This is the refinished bed that Ashley bought.

This is the refinished bed that Ashley bought for very few dollars.

This is the twin black refinished bed that Ashley bought for very few dollars that isn't a twin bed.

This is the twin black refinished bed that Ashley bought for very few dollars that isn't a twin.

This is the twin black refinished bed that Ashley bought for very few dollars that isn't a twin but is a 3/4.

This is the twin black refinished bed that Ashley bought for very few dollars that isn't a twin but is a 3/4 that will need a custom mattress.

This is a bummer.

Unfortunately the custom mattress will cost about $500. Of course, I found this out when my mattress rails were made.

So, on to plan B.

I found a nice bed on Craigslist. What are your thoughts? Although it could use a new coat of paint, it is wood and I like the spindles.













Enjoy? :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP