Thursday, July 16, 2009

July Goals Update

Ok, here we go.

1. Complete at least one weekly meal plan.-
Grade: A+

I did really good on this. Each day of the week had a meal planned, although it didn't go as planned. Unfortunately, I didn't take into account the size of the meals, so I ended up eating leftovers for a couple of days (which were yummy).

2. Paint the twin bed for guest room.
Grade: C
I recently signed up for a free sample of paint, and am waiting for this to finish the bed. If it doesn't come in the next few days, I'll hit Lowe's and finish it.

3. Walk at least 3 days per week.
Grade: B-
Before the sick spell, I was doing pretty well. In fact, I look forward to walking around the neighborhood at night.

4. Eat at least 1 serving of vegetables per day.
Grade: B+
This is surprisingly easier than I previously thought. Sometimes I add extra veggies to meals, and sometimes eat them as a side item.

How are your goals coming along?
:)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP