Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Green Envy

Over the weekend, mom and I visited some local "unknowns." Our favorite was a little shop near the local university. We knew we had hit upon a favorite when we bought something right away. (pictures to come)

As I wandered around the store, my eye caught on this pretty green chest. It would be a perfect addition to my dining room!

  • nice green color
  • fabulous storage drawers
  • super duper price $$
I would mention the cost, but I don't want someone to snap it up before me! (Yes, I'm odd like that!)

I. can't.stop.thinking.about.it.

Thoughts about what I should put on top of it? I really don't want it too cluttered. Hopefully I can use something I already have.

Enjoy! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP