Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Easy Peasy Iced Coffee

I hEaRt iced coffee but don't like the cost. Boo.

So, to satisfy my craving, I came up with a make-at-home-easy recipe!
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • sugar to taste
  • 3 cups water
  1. Using the coffee pot, make 3 cups regular coffee.
  2. Once complete, pour the coffee into a small container which can hold hot liquid (I use pyrex).
  3. While hot, add sugar to taste and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
  4. Stir.
  5. Using a clean glass, cup, or travel mug, add ice.
  6. Add milk to 3/4 of glass (cup or mug).
  7. Add the hot coffee to the top, or near-to.
When I have guests, I fancy it up a bit by adding whipped cream and cinnamon to the top.

Slurrrrp and enjoy!

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP