Friday, July 31, 2009

2 'fer

I got 2 things today. 1 good, 1 very bad.


First, the good. My mom gave me these curtains. Aren't they fab! They would make a good re-do to my bedroom. I may shop the house this weekend, and try to add them and a few other goodies to my bedroom. It could use a change.






Now, the very bad. As I was on my way to one of my favorite home shops, I got this baby on my windshield. I cannot tell you how excited I am to contact the insurance company to get this fixed. Luckily, Kentucky is a free replacement state. Whew!


Happy Weekend! :)

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP