Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding Prep


I'm not talking about mine, but rather someone else's wedding which will happen this Saturday.

Sooo, I need to find a dress. Recently, while looking through people.com, I came across Drew Barrymore in a great black and white dress with red shoes. Ideally, I would like to re-create this look, but even the knock-off dress is a bit on the expensive side.





So, I'll see if I can re-create using a black and white dress, and some red shoes.

This B/W is a nice one and I like the fact that it has sleeves. I look so much with sleeves.










This one has more of a bohemian feel to it, which usually isn't my style, but I think it could be really classy.










At first, this one really said classy and wedding, but after looking at it again, I am just not that interested.









Next, to my favorite part- SHOES!! Yeah! Happy Dance!

Since I'll be wearing these to a wedding and hopefully dancing, the red shoes should have a tall, thin heel instead of a wedge. It makes dancing so much easier! Also, I want the shoes to compliment the dress by adding a little "pop" of color.



These are from Target and I really like the heel. Although it would be nice to have something with a platform.











From Piperlime, these are really great! However, the price isn't ($49.00). If I thought I would get alot of wear out of these, I might be able to pay this.








Thoughts?

0 Thoughts:

About This Blog

Join me in my journey of cooking yummy dishes, re-purposing furniture, and generally living my life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP